Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Gathering of Might

+++ TO: All Citizens of Formosa
+++ FROM: Inquisitor Astoraga Cespedes
+++ SUBJECT: Data entry for start o
f Initial Force Requisition

So beyond the Forge World good
ies, I also have two Chapter House wheeled Chimera kits to work with.


Also coming in were the Pig Iron Productions heads I want to use for my Acolytes. They are the HD2 Kolony Militia head sprues.


I also found plenty of IG and WHFB bits to begin carving out some Acolytes, Banishers, Crusaders, and so on.


In my bits gathering, I stumbled across a bag of sprues from the first Rogue Trader Space Marine box set that GW ever released. I forgot I even had these little beaky fellas. Not sure if I can put them to use here, but maybe if I do any Acolytes in Power Armor I can use these, as the body is much smaller than the new Marines.


Time to get building...tomorrow...

+++ END TRANSMISSION

2 comments:

  1. I just recently finished a wheeled chimera kit, I have 4 posts on my blog. I love the look of this kit. I had a few issues with my kit lining up correctly. I think it might have been because I was using an original Chimera kit instead off the currently produced kit. Once you get yours together let me know how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I actually saw your blog posts and that is what inspired me to give it a go. I will try to see how it fits tonight with the new kit and put up some photos. I am little nervous after seeing all the work you had to pour into yours. It's a little intimidating.

    ReplyDelete