Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Truth Finders of Formosa

+++ TO: All Citizens of Formosa
+++ FROM: Inquisitor Astoraga Cespedes
+++ SUBJECT: Data entry detail for
force requisition

Before I get building this Inquisition force, I must admit, I have fallen into a horrible trap that I am well aware of: I have made a list and I am buying and building it without ever having played it. I know that is a cardinal sin, Emperor forgive me.

My list is meant for garage games and is in no way anything near a tourney list or the brutality of an 'Ard Boyz list. As much as I hate the word, this list can be seen as being somewhat 'fluffy', though I still think it's quite competitive.

The following is what I will be building f
rom the 5th Ed Grey Knights codex and documenting in this blog. They are grouped for hobby purposes, not in unit structure. I also plan on naming most of them and adding a back story for the lot:

1
Torquemada Coteaz (Emperor bless him)

1 Librarian in Terminator Armor

1 Techmarine with OSR

5 Servo-Skulls

2 Inquisitorial Chimeras wheeled with set back turrets

2 Las-Plas Razorbacks

1 Rhino

1 Land Raider Redeemer

2 Psyfleman Dreads

4 Jokearo Weaponsmiths (I know, I know; suffer not the alien and all that...)

6 Death Cult Assassins

1 Mystic

1 Banisher

8 Acolytes with Storm Bolters

1 Acolyte with Flamer

3 Acolytes with Plasma Guns (which will most likely die on the 1st shot to the dice gods)

3 Acolytes with Meltaguns

3 Acolytes with Hot-shot Lasguns

4 Crusaders with PW and Storm Shields

8 Psykers

That about rounds it out though I am toying with sneaking in a Psybolt HB Razorback by dropping some points in other places. We will see.

And to kick all this off, I picked up what is the first of many Finecast models to come.Introducing the one, the only,
Torquemada Coteaz! Nothing special here, just cleaned him up and based him, but hey, without him, this list is illegal and and liable to an Exterminatus order.


More to follow, with lots of conversions as the order of the day.

+++ END TRANSMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment