Friday, September 30, 2011

Enter the Epistolary

+++ TO: All Citizens of Formosa
+++ FROM: Inquisitor Astoraga Cespedes
+++ SUBJECT: Data entry for Inscription of Epistolary.


So first things first. I have tons of old WHFB sprues and bits. I fell out of WHFB with 8th Ed, and set my sights back on 40k. This is also what gave me a good bits-base to make an Inquisition force. In that spirit, I wanted to get my HQ up and running first. So I give you a very mild conversion of the current Finecast Space Marine Librarian: Epistolary Cassius and his Psyber-Owl Bubo.

The only work done on him was:

  • Did a simple weapon swap to a Nemesis Warding Stave
  • Added an Inquisitorial icon on his head in place of the chained book
  • Added a brass =][= symbol to the Librarian's kneecap
  • Did a hand swap to added a book from the Skaven Plague Monk models and altered the hand a bit and added a purity seal
  • Gave him a custom Psyber-Owl plucked from an old Wood Elf kit plus a little custom eye piece (my personal favorite touch)








I really cannot wait to paint this guy, but I still have much more building to achieve first.

+++ END TRANSMISSION

No comments:

Post a Comment