Monday, December 19, 2011

Grey Knight Squad Painted

+++ TO: All Citizens of Formosa
+++ FROM: Inquisitor Astoraga Cesped
es
+++ SUBJECT: Data entry for Grey Knight assistance


I have finished a squad of 5 GKs based on the first test guy I did. This squad is 2 halberds, 2 psycannons, 1 Knight of t
he Flame/Justicar with a D-Hammer. I really liked the red/white look and carried it through.

I changed the force weapons to blue with a lightning look, rather than going with the pink/purple. I also added battle damage to everyone as I feel it gives them a gritty mid-combat look. Once I base the
m and seal them I will try my 1st attempt with weathering powders to dirty up the legs.

These guys are all pretty much bog standard out of the box except the Knight/Justicar who has a fantasy head, and one of the pyscannon men with a space wolf head and a non-standard pose.


The Gang of 5:
The KoF/Justicar:

The Psycannon Boys:





The Halberd Boys:


+++ END TRANSMISSION





1 comment:

  1. Really like the blue energy eyes thing you got there on the helmet-less blokes

    ReplyDelete